Translate

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Man I Saw

I saw him crying and thought what would make him a man cry.
Death of someone he cared about, maybe he was crying cause a his girlfriend left him.
Still instead of giving him is little corner in this little alley way. I just stare at him. Trying to find away to comfort him.
But how men hate to cry.
I've been told.
Men hate to show emotions.
I've been told.
So I leave him there while I contemplate what I should do. If I walk over there he can get angry. Maybe take out his frustration out on me. No he doesn't look the type to me.
But how men hate to cry.
I've been told 

Men hate to show emotion.
I've been told.

He looks so sad and lonely there all along 
almost scared.
I'll be brave I'll walk over there and see. 
I ask him are you ok?
He turns quickly like he didn't even hear my footsteps as I came near.
No. 
Is there anything I can do? He doesn't look homeless his clothes are clean, face is shaved. Maybe he got rob. I thought
No.
Do you need some help then? Why is he crying? I thought he looked really really cute. Probably girlfriend trouble I thought.
No. 
Did someone die? I ask thinking damn girl you really are one nosey bitch. I tried not to laugh at myself. But when I asked he seemed to cry a little more. So I crouch down next to him.
No.
It's ok you know in time you'll feel better I lost my mom awhile ago you learn to live again. Nothing no reaction from him nothing. He's younger than me I notice maybe 24. Can't be crying about a mortgage lol I thought. Then what can bring a young man down this much. Where's is family, girlfriends, friends shouldn't be be talking to one of them. I give up and start to stand up. When he grabs my hands looks up at me with the saddest eyes I've ever seen.
He tells me why he's been crying:
"I went to the doctor today wasn't feeling too good lately."
He puts his head back down and continues. 
I found out I'm HIV+ 
I bend down pick him up and gave him what he needed most right now a big hug and held him till he stopped crying.
End! 

1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete