Translate

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Nightmares

You creep inside when I'm so vulnerable

When I wish the most for sweet and pleasurable

You come with your dark clouds and awful memory

To bring darkness to my slubber and past lechery

Things that need and must stay in my dark past

Making things in me feel weird feelings of being an outcast

Why can't you stay where I've left you sleeping

Always you come and leave as if my life can't be warming

Must it always be so dark when you come with your torment

Must my soul ever not find some way to heal and mend

Is this to be my past, my present, and future

Can't I have some beauty in my dreams some humor

To taste nothing but horror of your touch on my skin

Must I not one day let someone touch me without cringe

But be lonely, and so alone my eyes always blank stares

How I wish you to go away my horrid nightmares


3 comments:

  1. You are such a good writer! You should post some of these in your community..;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete