Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

Sweet Kiss

My dreams are filled with your image

The longing I have to see this sweet voyage

To have your hands reaching out for my needs

With you by side I know you will never mislead 

Oh how long for your sweet embrace 

Is to feel sweet the soft satin, silk, and lace 


How I stay awake at night to catch your sweet smell 

It's like the sweetest drug you can feel down to your cell






Of how much you tease me when I feel you near

How focused it all becomes how beautifully clear


Your like a warm blanket, a soft spot


How sweet things will be how everything will just stop 

No more will there be nightmares 


No more pity in their eyes no more blank stares 


Oh to wait for your sweet kiss with need and so eager


My love, my dream, my release, my grim reaper 

Your sweet dark kiss is what I'll

wait on 


While I sit with my dreams and vision


2 comments:

  1. Very dark..You really do need to share these on G+...I absolutely love your poems!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete