Translate

Friday, June 5, 2015

My Dark Prince

He is my dark prince,
with wings of pure black
To explain how He makes me feel,
when His mood sends Him to track

Chilling are always His words,
while slowly making me yearn
His words light something deeper inside,
making things burn

He has become my reasons to write,
sing Him my songs
Always out of breath when He is near,
how my body longs

I write to please His mind,
His words scald
To say I am His does not explain,
I am enthralled

He is my dark prince,
with wings of pure black
At His feet is where I have
taken off my mask
Poem Courtesy And Property Of: Dark Princess

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did



































      Delete
  2. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete