Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

My Touch

You think it's easy waking everyday knowing how much you need my touch

I can feel this need rising everyday I wake with this ache in my chest it's just so rough

Why is that life can't seem to put us in the right places making things just a bit easier

One day we will both wake from this illusion that we can go on without one another it'll be nuclear

I laugh when we pass each other thinking I can't feel your soul reaching out for mine

This all needs to find some type of beginning or it must all end I feel like we are both running out of time

It's been about a few months since last we've been able to touch you can't lie and say it's all been fine

When at night before you sleep I can feel and sense that touch you're reaching feeling almost mythically divine

Trusting that one day you will find that this was what you wanted, what has always felt right and true

Hoping that I won't be already gone and nothing can be further than what life has always considered to be the truth

You think it's easy waking everyday knowing how much you need my touch

I can feel this need rising everyday I wake with this ache in my chest it's just so rough

Stop waiting for this to happen is what I'm always saying move on he will never see what he chooses not to see

I can rant, cry, beat your chest to show you the beauty of this wonderful life that we can both lead

Some choices need to be made not by me but by you and all I can do is try and wait for as long as I can

I'm trying to believe me wait for your touch for your soft kisses and your warm embraces I'll try for as long as I can stand

I'm not stupid I totally know that this all can blow in my face waiting and wanting someone something that might not ever happen

Stay and wait and love is all I've been doing from this far distance I feel like things might just collapse and fragment

You think it's easy waking everyday knowing how much you need my touch

I can feel this need rising everyday I wake with this ache in my chest it's just so rough

It isn't a wonderful feeling wishing you happiness in someone else's arms

How my heart feels like I'm causing it such a terrible harm

But it's true non the less that I rather see you happy then this person you've become

Hollow and empty a walking corpse with nothing looks almost as if you're drunk

How unfair it all must be to this close to your happily ever after yet be so far from your truth

When all we have to do is reach out touch I'm right there feel me I can do more than love I can sooth

Yet to chose loneliness over what can be such a beautiful story

Was something that has always been some kind of luxury

You think it's easy waking everyday knowing how much you need my touch

I can feel this need rising everyday I wake with this ache in my chest it's just so rough






1 comment:

  1. My dad was diagnosed with early onset Parkinson's disease at 57.his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete